Alaris was established in 2003 to focus on merger and acquisition transaction services for the UK SME market. The business was co-founded with the owners of Cavendish Corporate Finance (the leading UK mid-market company sale specialist business).
Benefits of using Alaris:
- As an independent firm, owned & managed by our senior team, we are relationship-driven and totally focused on achieving outstanding results for our clients around the creation, maximisation & realisation of shareholder value
- We accompany clients on their journeys, delivering informed expert advice & hands-on support on everything from raising growth capital, acquisitions & sourcing sustainable debt to the ultimate exit by way of sale, buy-out or IPO
- We can access a powerful database of purchasers enhancing sale opportunities for UK SMEs with extensive supplementary market research resources
- We offer specialist knowledge of industry sectors and active purchasers within those specific sectors and have completed successful transactions across a range of industries
- We have nurtured an international relationship with a network of M&A specialists, Oaklins.
Alaris focuses upon a select number of projects each year to ensure our clients enjoy high levels of success. Primarily we advise vendors of businesses; this avoids any conflict of interest that can arise from existing business relationships with larger companies that might be potential acquirers.
By focusing resources and working with a smaller number of high quality businesses, we are able to provide a personal service and deliver successful transaction outcomes.
Our senior, experienced professionals always provide a highly confidential and bespoke service and remain the principal contact point with our clients.
We take a hands-on approach, allowing our clients to concentrate on the running of their businesses throughout the course of the transaction process.